I have been struggling with the following problem for quite a few hours now... I would be glad if somebody could help!
Consider part of a language made of the following concepts:concept Container
kids : I [0..n]
(..., all the rest empty, no reference, no property)
(..., no property, no child, nothing)
concept A implements I
(..., might have property or other, does not matter)
concept B implements I
(..., no property, no child)
target : C 
So, to sum up:
- I have a concept containing a list of "I"s
- Each I can be either a A or a B
- B is a smart reference (to a concept C)
a (short description for A)b (short description for B)
- In the sandbox of my language, I want to add a kid to an instance of Container.
- I press "Ctrl-Space"
- What I obtain in the menu is the following:
a (short description for A)C1 (instance of C)C2 (instance of C)C3 (instance of C)
- Instead, I would like to have:
i.e., instead of displaying "b", I want to see directly the candidates for the smart reference.
How can I do that??
Thanks a lot!