I'm trying to implement simple json-based custom persistence by following the cookbook and have some questions:
- How can I specify that it can be used only for specific model types?
- XmlModelPersistence example uses SModelBase.getSModelInternal call which is deprecated (in 3.0?), should it just be getSModel?
- XmlModelPersistence creates a module reference to j.m.core.xml using a cryptic UUID-like string. Where did it come from? I guess I will need to add a reference to my language in a similar way
- Is it possible to hook the plugin such that it will be used by default when editing certain kind of .json files?
- How to create new models within IDEA and have them persisted using custom persistence? Custom persistence cookbook only talks about opening existing models.
- IDEA doesn't detect file content changes when they're edited via MPS plugin, any way to make it refresh? If a file is under VCS it turns blue but editor shows old contents
- How to deal with circular references? Imagine 2 models referencing each other, how to set up the references when models are being loaded one by one?
- How to enable debug=true for javac (for line number information) in generated ant build scripts?