as stated into the section "How to generate multiple targets from single source?" of the Generator cookbook, I would like to use the second option: have no generator into my language plus one language for each desired target, each one with its generator.
I would like to have also a solution for each target for example to add a parameter to each generation target. So we have this model:
- language MyLang (no generator)
- solution MySol using MyLang
and this generators
The question is
- language toJava, with generator to generator java
- solution using toJava with details for Java (import MySol).
- language toXml, with generator to generator xml
- solution using toXml with details for XML (import MySol).
: I would like each target generator be able "to see" models from MySol while generating its solution, for example the java solution, without the need for the java solution to reference each nodes of the MySol solution somewhere. It's possible?
Obviously a simple solution is to have a container concept into the java solution that references all root nodes of MySol. But this way I have to change the java solution each time a root node is addeded/removed from MySol.
And if using "Language engaged on generation" I should put everything into one single solution.