I recently tried to put some helper utilities from a language into a separate language (so as to make them reusable) and then import that language back into the first language. However, no matter what I tried, the issue of the components being "out of search scope" remained.
So far, I've tried:
- Opening both languages in different MPS windows simultaneously (without me doing this, even more errors appear)
- Adding the model root from the utility language:
- Adding the utility language to the dependencies:
- Importing (Ctrl + R) the respective concept into the structure or editor model
- Importing (Ctrl + L) the utility language into the structure or editor model
- Building the utility language as an MPS plugin and then installing it in MPS. This hasn't solved the problem and also made me unable to edit the utility language.
The language elements do show up in auto-completion, but selecting them doesn't resolve the problem:
Any idea how to fix that?